The European Federation for Freshwater Sciences (EFFS) is launching a new call of the EFFS Award for the best PhD Dissertation in Freshwater Sciences, which will recognize outstanding scientific and intellectual work in the field of Freshwater Sciences performed by Early Career Researchers in Europe.
The prize consists of:
- Grant covering the registration fee to attend SEFS-12 (to be virtually held in Dublin 25.7.-30.7.2021)
- Presentation of the PhD dissertation topic at the SEFS-12
- Publication of the PhD dissertation topic on the website of EFFS and SEFS
Are you a (former) PhD student at a Swiss university and has your PhD thesis been defended between 1.1.2019 - 31.12.2020?
Within two steps towards the EFFS PhD Award:
- of the Swiss Society of Hydrology and Limnology
- submit the following documents not later than January 15th 2021 (via ):
- complete copy of the PhD dissertation in pdf format in any European language
- extended abstract in English signed by your supersivor (max. 6 printed pages single spaced, max. 4 figures)
- list of publications resulting from the PhD work